ZAKLADKI presents Phi Sample Pack including 144 samples professionally performed and recorded in the studio during the 2020 isolation period and half of 2021. It is a multi-genre electronic music starter kit perfect for such genres as Hyperpop, Phonk, Dark & Emo Trap, Future Bass, IDM, UK Garage & Electropop.
The Pack consists of 55+ original compositions inspired by such artists as Flying Lotus, Arca, Clams Casino, Jamie xx, Flume, Lapalux, Toro Y Moi, QUIET BISON, and LORN. All Samples are 100% Royalty-Free. It means you can use them for both commercial/non-commercial purposes without crediting the author and keep 100% of your sales.
- 144 original HQ samples (122 Loops + 22 One-Shots);
- Grouped in 5 folders (Bass Loops, Drum Loops, Melody Loops, FX and Foley, and One-Shots);
- BPM, KEY Note, Instrument Type specified for each sample;
- Samples can be merged together to make 55+ different tracks;
- Each sample created using Fibonacci sequence/golden ratio-based tuning.
ZAKLADKI is a Moscow-based music producer and sound designer. Raised in Siberia (Krasnoyarsk), born in Eastern Kazakhstan (Ust’-Kamenogorsk). His experience includes music releases on Hyperboloid Records, #INTERNETGHETTO over the last 10 years. All along with AV live concerts and collaborations with clothing brands such as Adidas Originals and CODERED.